RF2 Step ramp
- System: Electric
- Accessibility: Ramp / Platform Lift
- Opening type: Ramp
- Compatibility: Tramway-Underground trains, Suburban trains, Regional, Intercity
/ Description and characteristics
- Electrical operation, also allows manual operation.
- Full integration to the floor of the vehicle, flush-mounted.
- Suitable for intensive use: by means of spindle transmission and a recirculating ball-bearing nut.
- Includes system to detect obstacles, people and platform.
- Non-slip surfaces.
- Obstacle detection by means of sensitive edge.
- A universal concept, suitable for the access to trains.
- One single modular design, allowing 3 different configurations: Step, Ramp, or Step & Ramp together.
- With a height of only 60 mm box enables a flush installation in the floor without need to modify the chassis of the vehicle.
- A big advantage at the level of costs, maintenance and simplicity of fixations. RF2 ramp enables you to customize dimensions according to the customers’ requirements.
/ Technical data
- Total weight: 80 Kg. (Ramp-step version with standard dimensions)
- Load capacity: 300 Kg.
- Standard platform width: 1300 mm.
- Standard stroke in step configuration: 350 mm.
- Standard platform length in ramp configuration: 600 mm.
Ask for more information
Contact our sales team now to receive more information about our product RF2 Step rampContact a commercial now