016 Pneumatic equipment for luggage compartments
- System: Pneumatic
- Accessibility: Door
- Opening type: Maletero
- Compatibility: Motorcoach
/ Description and characteristics
- Pneumatic system for opening side luggage compartment covers, for intercity vehicles.
- Pneumatic opening means a single cover can be installed on each side of the vehicle.
- Solenoid valve control.
- Sensitive bottom edge option.
- Locking cylinder inside the luggage compartment, can be manually unlocked.
- Enables the use of large covers (up to 4.5 metres long)
- Driver ergonomics.
- Pantographic vertical movement requires less lateral space for opening.
- Locking device with cover closed. The cover does not need a lock.
- This system gives greater security for the driver and passengers.
- Lateral shock absorbers for greater ease of opening.
- Improved vehicle appearance.
- Needs no handles or locks on the covers.
/ Technical data
- Minimum pressure: 6 bar.
- Working temperature: −30 °C to +70 °C
- Nominal voltage: 12/24 V ± 20%
- Complies with regulation UN R107.
- For Class II and III vehicles.
Ask for more information
Contact our sales team now to receive more information about our product 016 Pneumatic equipment for luggage compartmentsContact a commercial now