029i Inward sliding electric door
Safety, rellability and availablity at the highest level
- System: Electric
- Accessibility: Door
- Opening type: Opening to the inside
- Compatibility: Transit bus
/ Description and characteristics
- Inward Sliding electric door.
- Reversible motor with encoder and brake.
- With self mechanical locking System.
- Excellent sealing, by continuous rubber frame.
- Closed and locked door signal, for maximal safety.
- DM1 Pneumatic emergency module allows to reset emergency from driver dashboard.
- High speed with smooth stard+end movement.
- Anti-vandal system: impacts do not affect the motors.
- Excellent control during all the motion stroke.
- Self-mechanical locking system preventing the door from opening.
- Excellent sealing.
- Obstacle detection according to the most restrictive specifications. (anti-drag)
- High reliable components ensure low LCC.
- Electronic with higher level of self-diagnosis.
/ Technical data
- Standard service conditions: 27,5 Vdc, 8bar, flat surface.
- Operating pressure = 4 - 10 bar
- Working voltage = 18 - 32 vdc
- Portal Width = 1.250 - 1450mm Height = 2.200mm
- Cycles = 1,5 M
- Maneuver time < 2s
- Operating slope: Front= ±21% Side= ±10%
- Electromagnetic Compatibility acc. to R10
- Burning behaviour according to R118.03
- Watertightness according to EN14752 railway entrance norm.
Ask for more information
Contact our sales team now to receive more information about our product 029i Inward sliding electric doorContact a commercial now